Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome!

First off I am going to go ahead and put this out there: if you agree or disagree with my reviews and you'd like to discuss it, I am all ears! I would love to hear others' ideas of the same movies. Also, I am going to be puting up polls every now and then to see which movies you would like me to review. Like I said, I will be watching new and old movies of any genre so any movie you'd like me to write about I will add to my list. I plan on writing one to two reviews a week total. My first batch of reviews should be up either later today or sometime tomorrow. Movies to be reviewed are:

The Secret Life of Bees (2008)

Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2001)

Down with Love (2003)

Persepolis (2007)

Center Stage (2000)

Corpse Bride (2005)

The way I will be rating these movies are based on story, acting, directing, cinematography, costuming, special effects, and score. Overall I will rate the movie on a scale of 1 to 5 roses. Stars and tomatoes aren't very original are they?

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment